Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Please help us spread the word

There is an urgent need to develop therapeutics for Wolfram syndrome. We need to swiftly test the safety of each new treatment and bring it to patients. I hope you share the video and help us spread the word.

I am interested in donating my intellectual properties to patient organizations. A clinical trial for new treatment is controlled by a pharmaceutical company or an investigator who owns the intellectual property of the treatment/drug. If a patient organization owns it, they can control the clinical trial and potentially get some income out of it. They can use the money for developing new therapies or raising awareness.

Thank you for reading this. I always appreciate your continued encouragement and support. I read all the emails with gratitude. I cannot thank you enough.

Warmest regards,
Fumi Urano