Saturday, September 6, 2014

I am here because...

My interview will be published in "Resident Note" soon. This is a Japanese journal for young physicians. I talked about my career path and explained why I started working on Wolfram syndrome. I was reading a draft prepared by editors of the journal and realized that it was not an accident that I came to Washington University. All the patients whom I met in the past brought me here. It is a little difficult for me to explain by words, but I realized that I was brought here from the other side of this planet with a reason. So I will keep on doing my best.

I hope you will have a wonderful weekend. Thank you for reading this. I always appreciate your encouragement, support, and kind words. Thank you again. I am doing my best and will keep on doing my best.