Sunday, May 25, 2014

Wisdom from Richard Branson

Richard Branson is one of my heroes. His Top Ten Tips for success has been recently published, and I have been encouraged by his words.

1. Follow your dreams and just do it.
2. Make a positive difference and do some good.
3. Believe in your ideas and be the best.
I like this one best. I believe in my ideas.
4. Have fun and look after your team.
5. Don't give up.
I agree. Don't give up.
6. Make lots of lists and keep setting yourself new challenges.
7. Spend time with your family and learn to delegate.
8. Try turning off the TV and get out there and do things.
9. When people say bad things about you, just prove them wrong.
10. Do what you love and have a sofa in the kitchen.
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-26575792 My visit to Japan was fruitful. I am flying back to Saint Louis to make a positive difference!